Saturday, January 29, 2005
About Me

- Name: the X
- Location: Planet Mu
i am of interest to no-one but the most casual esotericist...tinier than bugs bunny,and more annoying than your usual pack of kittens. see? nothing to write home about there.

:mymailwaseatenbysmurfs...
Previous Posts
- [outside the dream syndicate]
- [this one is for pirate drone]
- [the hustle and bustle of the fair city]
- [when dreams are electric]
- [hanging on in quiet desperation is the lonely way...
- [stop these lines]
- [all hail the mighty comus!]
- [from the deep]
- [this is the beginning of the end of the beginning...
- [empty your glass now]
THIS IS A PURELY IDEALIST, NON-PROFIT BLOG, ITS ONLY GOAL TO SPREAD THE WORD ABOUT THE MUSIC, ART AND SUBCULTURE THAT I LOVE. I RESPECT THE ORIGINAL ARTISTSâ COPYRIGHT.

THE X LIKES:

-->



1 Comments:
-I really really love this picture...she seems totally absorbed into the strange blips and blops and burps emanating from those big clunky headphones...wonderful!
// -X
Post a Comment
<< Home